We are a multi award-winning
Chiropractic and wellbeing clinic in Hampshire
I can not explain how it works but all I can say is when I walk out the Chiropractors after seeing James, I feel absolutely amazing
How Connective Chiropractic can help
Chiropractic is effective in the management of numerous conditions, including:
- Back ache and back pain
- Biomechanical neck & shoulder pain, including rotator cuff injury
- Headaches arising from the neck and Migraine prevention
- General muscle and joint aches, pains, cramp and spasms
- Discomfort and stiffness in joints
- Specific sports injuries, such as Tennis elbow
- Sciatica and lumbago
- Management of osteoarthritis; wear and tear
- Management of plantar fasciitis and ankle sprains
- Wider wellbeing; relaxation
(ASA, Nov 2017)
WE MAKE LOOKING AFTER YOURSELF EASIER.
We can work around your work and family commitments, ensuring that your chiropractic care is as convenient as possible.
We have early morning and evening appointments available to fit around your working day.
We offer both pay as you go and payment plans so you can choose what suits you best.
WHAT TO EXPECt FROM YOUR CHIROPRACTIC TREATMENT.
For many first-time patients, chiropractic treatment is an unknown. Here we dispel some myths and answer our most frequently asked quations.
One of our most commonly asked questions. All of our patients are fully-clothed during all chiropractic treatments.
We work using a combination of gentle chiropractic techniques, making your treatment as pain-free as possible.
We will get to know you by asking you questions to assess why you have come to the clinic and how we can meet your expectations.
Arena Business Centre,
01256 213 765
EMPOWER WELLBEING WITH A CONNECTIVE CHIROPRACTIC MEMBERSHIP
Registered Company (10788728) in England & Wales, Registered Address: Arena Business Centre, Basing View, Basingstoke, RG21 4EB.
Site information updated 1st November 2017.