Helping people and changing lives
Meet our fantastic team
Connective Chiropractic are multi award winning Chiropractors
- Connective Chiropractic additionally won the 2017-2018 INSPIRE awards New Business of the Year award
- Connective Chiropractic were nominated for the Health and Wellbeing award in the Basingstoke ‘A Place to be Proud Of Awards’ 2021.
- We have continued to be recognised as a leading Chiropractic massage and wellbeing clinic and have received numerous other accolades since. Some of these awards are now on display in our clinic rooms.
Helping people and changing lives
We are an energising, friendly and inspirational community of connected and passionate health ambassadors.
We strive for wellbeing, transformation and personal freedom within an environment that educates, uplifts and provides refreshing respite to all those that need space to heal or thrive.
Our Company Values:
Principal Chiropractor, Dr James Harrison,
runs the Connective Chiropractic Clinic
Awards and Acknowledgements
- Gained a first class masters degree in Chiropractic at the McTimoney College of Chiropractic.
- Registered with the General Chiropractic Council and is fully insured
- Fellow of the McTimoney Chiropractic Association
- Licentiate member of the Royal College of Chiropractors.
- Awarded the Bronnie Herbertson Award for Philosophy, Research and Clinical Expertise in 2016.
- Received the prestigious MCA Outstanding Achievement award in 2016 for contributions to the Chiropractic Profession and the MCA Chair’s Special award in 2014.
- Voted delegate of the year at the World Congress of Chiropractic Students in South Africa in 2013.
- He was awarded the International Federation of Chiropractors and Organisations Scholarship for Chiropractic Leaders in 2012.
- Proud member of the McTimoney Chiropractic Association Executive Committee. Between 2014 to 2016 James represented the interests of UK Chiropractors, was elected as PR Officer, edited a national newsletter and organised and spoke at two national chiropractic conferences. After a sabbatical, James returned to the MCA in 2022 as Peer Review and Professional Development Lead. In 2023 he was elected at Membership Officer.
Dr James Harrison is principal Chiropractor and owner at Connective Chiropractic.
After he was diagnosed with Viral Encephalitis, James changed his career path from lawyer to Chiropractor after seeing the benefits of Chiropractic treatment as part of his care. He states that his experience became much more than just a method of treating pain, but a way of gradually fitting back the pieces of the puzzle after not having been as healthy as he could have been.
When he is not serving people as Principal Chiropractor at Connective Chiropractic, James currently sits at lead of the Peer Review and Ethics Committee and Membership Officer of the McTimoney Chiropractic Association, is an expert witness for the Chiropractic profession and teaches Masters of Chiropractic students and final year interns at the McTimoney College of Chiropractic (BPP University, now owned by the College of Health Ltd and accredited by the University of Ulster). He also currently sits on the council of RAMP (The Register of Animal Musculoskeletal Practitioners)
How to choose a good Chiropractor
What to expect in each Chiropractic care stage
Dr Sally Bannerman – Chiropractor
About Sally Bannerman
- Registered Chiropractor; fully insured, member of the McTimoney Chiropractic Association
- Tutor and Module Leader at an accredited UK Chiropractic college
- Previous NHS and Private healthcare work
Before training as a Chiropractor and joining the Connective Chiropractic team, Sally gained a degree in Biology and amounted over 15 years experience working alongside NHS and private healthcare providers both in UK and Europe. Clinical areas included neurosurgery, spinal and orthopaedic surgery, surgical pain management, neurological cognitive and movement disorders, gastroenterology, diabetes, cardiology, respiratory illnesses and women’s health. She has also been involved with the NHS 111 service.
Sally gained a gained a first class masters degree in Chiropractic at the McTimoney College of Chiropractic and is additionally trained in Sports Massage (Level 3). She was awarded the Lorna Ridgeway Award in 2018. She currently is a tutor and module leader at the McTimoney College of Chiropractic (now part of the University of Ulster) both at its Abingdon/Oxford and Manchester sites. She currently teaches Clinical Medicine, Human Function, Chiropractic technique. She has previously also been a tutor for the Clinic studies module and is involved both as a clinic supervisor and as part of the college’s research department.
Why quick fixes in health care do not always work
Our massage therapy services are lead by
Pamela Borges – Senior Therapist
About Pamela Borges Pandorfi
- Highly qualified and insured in Soft Tissue Therapy and Sports Massage (Level 5)
- Qualified in multiple different types of massage technique
- History of working in the beauty industry, as well as teaching English as a Foreign Language
Pam is passionate about offering tailored, holistic massage to help people with their health and healing. Despite over 5 years successful experience in the beauty industry prior to joining the Connective Chiropractic team, Pam wanted to expand her knowledge and increasingly specialise in remedial forms of massage.
Born in Brazil and fluent in both Portuguese and English, Pam has recently found a love for finding new and alternative ways of keeping fit and healthy. This has included regular (Ashtanga / Vinyasa) yoga practice, trying weightlifting for the first time in lockdown and cooking different types of food to help with #EmpoweringWellbeing and to keep things exciting.
How can sports massage affect your wider performance?
Koren Barrett – Sports Massage Therapist
Koren is passionate about changing lives through Chiropractic care. Whilst working as our Chiropractic Clinical Assistant, Koren is studying to become a Chiropractor at the Mctimoney College of Chiropractic.
Previously she ran her own equine freelance business providing care and exercise for horses after receiving a BSc in Equine Science. She hopes to continue her care for both horses and humans by studying to become an Animal Chiropractor after completing her human Chiropractic masters degree.
In her spare time, Koren likes to visit Wales and go to the beach. Following the retirement of her own horse, she has found a new interest for going to the gym and hopes to start running.
Why have both Chiropractic and Massage as part of your care plan?
Our Lead Clinical Concierge
About Ben Stockwell
- Over a decade of retail, management and customer service experience
- BA (Hons) in Modern Languages with Linguistics
- Speaks Conversational French as well as native English
Ben joined as Concierge at Connective Chiropractic after a decade in retail and management, covering everything from shopping centre kiosks to nationwide department stores.
He began his own health and wellbeing journey undergoing physiotherapy for a knee injury and has since discovered numerous ways to both rehabilitate and improve his wider wellbeing. He now enjoys combining his own experiences with his customer service background to both help people and continually monitor and improve the service we provide at Connective Chiropractic.
Ben regularly attends yoga and pilates classes alongside weight training, and outside the gym is a keen cook and baker. He is currently learning to crochet, and while the finer points of grammar may now escape him, if you wish to practise your French, il se debrouille.
5 Tips To Keep You Moving And Healthy After Running
Our wider company and clinic administration team
About Rebekah Fuesdale
- Over a decade of experience in retail management and Chiropractic clinics
- Owner of Chirosbridge which offers business consultancy services for Chiropractic clinics
About Linda Harrison
- Previously a manager of a Dental Practice and clinical experience as a dental nurse
- British Sugar craft Guild demonstrator and cake maker
About Jon Harrison
- Masters degree in Human Resources
- Over a decade of management and retail experience
What people say about us…
Connective Chiropractic Ltd,
55 Kingsclere Road,
01256 639 452
EMPOWERING WELLBEING WITH A CONNECTIVE CHIROPRACTIC MEMBERSHIP
Registered Company (10788728) in England & Wales, Registered Address: 55 Kingsclere Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire. RG21 6XG.
Site content last edited 11 September 2023 (Version 1.4) (Version 1.0 - 1st November 2017). Last update Monday 11 September 2023
Copyright: Connective Chiropractic Ltd. All rights reserved. The Connective Chiropractic name and Connective Chiropractic logo are registered trademarks.